Sunday, August 29, 2010

Two Posts In One Week

I made it to LA and am sitting in Dave Thomas' apartment.  No, not THAT Dave Thomas...but this Dave Thomas (on left):


This picture is from Halloween when Dave dressed up as the Wendy's Dave.  

Dave's coming on the cruise with me.  So is Tommy (the guy in the middle) and Ryan.  We were all roommates six years ago at BYUI and have been great friends ever since.  

Tonight we had dinner at a Cuban restaurant and explored Los Angeles.  It's a lot cooler here than in Richmond so I had to buy a hoodie.

We leave on the cruise tomorrow afternoon.  I'm excited...

but 
I have a confession.  


I miss this girl.
A lot.  


5 comments:

  1. I hear cruises have good sales on jewelry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cruise would be much more romantic as a newlywed . . . just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nate, I'm so jealous that you are going on a cruise! I've never been on one and yes, I feel entitled to it, as I got a degree in Tourism for Pete's sake. Speaking of the Pete, he's the reason I havent' been yet... :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you realize that we were both in LA at the same time? LAME LAME LAME!

    ReplyDelete