Saturday, August 28, 2010

Random Thoughts at 1am

I'm leaving for a cruise in eight hours and still haven't finished packing. 


Summer is almost over.  It's been hot, humid, and long.  Even though summer is my favorite season, I think I'm ready for fall (but definitely not winter!).


I have a copy of "Mockingjay" sitting on my desk.  I haven't read it because I wanted to re-read the series.  So last week I started book one...but now I want to jump straight to the new book.  


What if I get sick on the cruise ship and have a horrible vacation?


Last week my friend Matt and I wrote and recorded a rap.  It's pretty awesome.


Darcie and Jake had one of the coolest wedding reception's I've ever been too.  A bounce house, obstacle course, cotton candy machine, southern food buffet, and badmitton.  Awesome.


I have to get up early to go to the airport.  I should be sleeping right now...or at least reading "Hunger Games."


I did another story on bedbugs this week.  An entire apartment complex is infested.  It makes me squirm thinking about the nasty pests.  What if I bring them home from Mexico?


Leftover Mike & Ike's from Darcie and Jake's reception make a delicious 3am snack.


I wonder who's reading this?


Tonight I had dinner with some incredible friends from Idaho who I haven't seen in over a year.  I am blessed with good people in my life.


I need to go to bed.

5 comments:

  1. Get some sleep on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you bring home bedbugs I forbid you to touch me. Period. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you going on your cruise? Don't worry if you get seasick--they have medication on the cruise. You just have to call room service and ask for it (we did that on our cruise...).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you took some Sea Bands with you! I don't think I took mine for a few days after the cruise. I loved sporting those bad boys around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you are having fun on your cruise and thank you for shouting out my reception... we had a lot of fun and Jake and I were both very glad to see you :)

    ReplyDelete